BISP Bachat Scheme: Government of Pakistan has announced a new scheme under Benazir Income Support Scheme called BISP Savings Scheme. The purpose of introducing this scheme is to help the poor If you enroll in BISP Savings Scheme plan, you can get financial assistance every month by additional registration, you can increase this financial assistance by 40%.
With a Savings Account you can save your money to a savings account and after two years if you want to take advantage of this program you will get a 40% increase, you must first apply to register for this program. This article will give you detailed information on how to use this program and how to register yourself.
BISP Bachat Scheme Online Registration
BISP Saving Scheme Online Application
This program is being run under the patronage of Benazir. Benazir Income Support Program is accepting your application. This program has been started in different cities of Pakistan. The government of Pakistan has promised that soon this program will be started for all Pakistani people, currently, this program has been started in major cities like Islamabad and cities of Multan, Lahore, and Karachi.
All residents and non-residents of this city can benefit from the BISP savings scheme. news for you.
You can easily apply for this program, there is no cost, you can visit the Benazir Income Support Program office and submit your application. If you face any problem while submitting your application, you can contact us on the phone number.
You can also read: How to Check 8500 Benazir Taleemi Wazifa Through BISP Retailer?
BISP Bachat Scheme Portal
If you also want to apply through the online portal then you can easily apply now you just need to follow the given few steps.
- First, you have to enter your CNIC in the official portal
- As soon as you enter your CNIC number then you have to press the confirm button
- After that, you will soon receive a message on the screen
- And you will be told whether you are registered in this program or not
- And if you are told in this message that your ID card record is not available
- So you don’t need to worry you can go to your nearest tehsil office
- After going there you have to do your dynamic survey
- After going there you can register for this program
You can read: Bahamat Bazurg Program Empowering Pakistan’s Elderly
- To participate in this program you need to open a savings account in the bank.
- Participants in this program will have between Rs 500 and Rs 1000 deposited in their bank account every month.
- Customers participating in the Benazir Income Support Program will receive an additional 40% of their savings.
- The plan tenure is two years, after which you can withdraw the entire investment amount.
- During these two years, you are not allowed to withdraw your principal. On the other hand, bank profit and BISP shares can be withdrawn.
- You may leave the program at any time, but you will not be able to rejoin until it ends.